Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Early Christmas At My Home

As early as October, stores set up Christmas trees, flashy decorations and stocks of toys. Christmas songs were played on radio stations. In many homes, families refurbish their homes, busied themselves hunting for the perfect décor and the finest gleaming lights to harmonize with the interior concept of the house. Hmnn.. I’m no exception for that, hehe! A couple of weeks ago, I’ve started fixing up my little home for an entrancing Christmas atmosphere!

Got to dig up the cupboard and begun setting up my 6-ft Christmas tree. With such a meticulous work, it took me almost two hours to finish the assembly, whew! And when everything was ready… tsadaaan! It was time to light up the Christmas tree! I’ve been through with the Christmas wreath and the Christmas lights on the walls as well. My Christmas mp3 collections are all ready too! Ayan! Pasko na jud sa akong payag, hehe! Same as last year's practice, let me begin with my Christmas countdown now. As of this posting, it’s exactly 75 more days to go before Christmas! Excited na ko mga manitos and manitas!

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Sean Carter said...

Christmas Decors have already started everywhere with two months left... As for me - A new plan for the new Christmas- a Christmas wall clock on the right wall and colorful candle sticks all around...soothing wall papers and...more bright ideas! Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs

 
At 2:46 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Yvonne said...

thanks for this wonderful idea, sean! will try to check out on that website you indicated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home