Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Find The Celebrity In You!

I’ve found this cool stuff from Hazel's blog. It’s a “who’s-your-celebrity-look-alike” web demo that has taken the internet by storm! It’s kinda amusing and exciting, so I gave it a try too! You just upload your photo and… voila! You’ll find who among those celebrities has a striking resemblance of you (though I'm not saying it's a 100% resemblance, not even 50% hahaha!). Just look at what I’ve come up with my uploaded photos:














I cropped my photo samples in three angles - right side view, left side view and front view. After a few minutes of image scanning, photo recognition and facial profile matching, there goes the result:

.....It's cool, eh? Lingaw-lingaw lang gud hehe! If you're curious who's your celebrity look-alike, you may try the web demo at www.myheritage.com. Go find the celebrity in you!

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Zelmarq said...

wow ha, you've tried all possible poses and pictures... I enjoyed it also Vonne.

 
At 11:51 AM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Yvonne said...

hehehe! yeah! tanan jud angle.. wala lang jud lingaw hehehe! it's pretty amusing though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home