Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Advanced Christmas Treats

December is yet to come, but I’m already receiving advanced Christmas treats recently, hehe! To name a few, I got this 512 MB USB Flash Drive from my college friend in New York, a complete episode of Love Season drama series (eight CDs all in all) courtesy of a fellow tech-savvy friend from Korea, a headset with microphone my colleague has handed on to me before she left for New Zealand (thanks Wyetski!), a brand new Samsung SGH-X680 handyphone from my service provider Globe Telecom, an all-original Jansport bag from a holy friend out there in Hawaii, and last but not the least -- a hundred dollar check from Google, Inc. for my continued patronage on their Adsense services. Whew! God’s blessings truly abound, and it’s been manifested through the people around I interact with. Thank you Lord for all these gifts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home