Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year Opening Salvo!

It was such a blissful New Year’s Eve for the four of us in the family (my mom, my dad, me & my sis). At the strike of twelve, we started our own “opening salvo” for 2008. While our neighborhood were so busy firing their explosives and enjoying the fireworks display on air, we just turned on our loudspeakers to its maximum volume, with those lively Christian music on the playlist. Our living room seemed like a concert stage, with the four of us singing and dancing ‘till we were sweating all over, whew! I was ecstatic! Not only did we celebrate that special eve with a bang, but above all, we were able to express our thanksgiving and gave glory to the One up above through music and dancing which inspired our souls. To me, that was a more meaningful way of welcoming the New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home