Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer Escapades

Thank goodness, our company summer outing was moved on May 19 (held at Maze Parks & Resort in Iligan City). I was able to allocate enough time for my pre-election summer hirit at Butuan with the North LEC last May 12, went home for the election day on May 14, spent extra vacation days on our cool summer spot up in the highlands, and attended our Singles Table Talk back here in CDO. Just one thing I missed though... spending summer at my great grandparents’ home in Bohol. Haven’t missed visiting the land of chocolate hills every month of May for the past seven years, and it’s only now that I wasn’t able to extend my "huling hirit sa tag-init" on the island. I’ll be able to visit Bohol probably by mid October this year. Hmnn… not that bad, though, hehe! At least I still can have a perfect yearly attendance at my great grandparents’ hometown. Till my next summer escapade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home