Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Toast To The Graduates!

It has been seven years now since I last stepped on the covered court of my dear XU alma mater, wearing my toga, putting on my graduation cap, marching with my fellow graduates, savoring that momentous hooding ceremony, and finally.. took hold and seized the fruit of my labor.. my diploma! Now, it's time to make a toast for this year's new batch of graduates! And pay tribute to our parents who have been with us every step of the way.




Now here's a song dedicated to all the parents out there. You just don't know how proud and thankful we are for raising us like no one else can, and for giving us the best of everything.

GLOWING INSIDE
by Nikki Gil

Happy, to let you know
I love you so, it's true
Happy, that I have you
You make me glow
I want as bright as you.

Chorus:
I'll always thank you
for the glow
I thank you for the joy
Thank you for the love you give to me
I'd always like glowing inside
With your love shining through
Thank you for everything you do
I'm glowing inside because of you.

Remember, my growing years
They fill with joy
Because you're there for me
You cast away my fears
You wipe those tears
You give me strength
each day..

Who knows for what tomorrow brings
My glowing wings
You make me fly
I reach and I touch the sky because of you
I'll sore up high
so I am.
.
Kudos to all the Graduates! You've certainly acheived that ultimate dream of yours! Congratulations!
.
.
And to the parents, we will be forever grateful for all the love and support you have given us. We love you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home