Friday, February 17, 2006

I Got 3 Dates On Valentines!

Yeh.. yeh.. yeah.. you heard (and read) it right - three dates on the Day of Hearts! Hehehe! And who were these three great dates, by the way? Okay, here I go.. I'll introduce you to them:

My first date was J.C. At times, I call him Jess so as for me to feel he's more like my confidant, my barkada, my boy friend, my brother, my colleague.. etc. Yeah, that's JC, the initials for Jesus Christ. I got Him as my first date 'coz He was the first one I talked to before I went to sleep at the strike of 12 midnight of February 14. Then when I woke up from bed on that same day, He was also the first one I was talking with. Conversing with Jesus through my prayers is one of my most intimate bonding with Him.


My second date was P.C. Now, that stands for my company, Philcom Corporation. Yeah, I've got a date with my work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on the Day of Hearts. PC would also stand for the people I worked with.. my colleagues. Interacting with them the entire day was more than a date itself. Me and my consumer IT colleagues then got a valentine present from the AVP himself.. lots of toblerone bars! Yummy!! Whatta treat! (Thank you, bosing!).

Finally, I've got my BF as my third date. Yeah, after office hours, I have to proceed with my third date with no other than my BF. We had a candlelight dinner at Sunburst, then after a couple of hours talking and enjoying the food, we proceeded to Shakey's for a take home pizza, and grabbed those red valentine balloons for souvenirs heheh! Ooops! I almost forgot to tell you what does BF stand for!? Well, they're my Beautiful Friends (Judith, Lynette & Normy)! Still not convinced? Just look at the recently added photos on my friendster account hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home