Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shuttlecock And Me

The last time I took hold of a badminton racket and smashed the shuttlecock was barely three months ago. Quite long rest then. I had stopped invading the court for a while due to the conflict schedules of my after-office classes at LDCU. So there I go, missing the game sessions of my company’s badminton league. Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m not a pro in this sport, just a plain badminton enthusiast, an amateur so they say.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I had finally logged back in to the badminton court. That was when I j
oined with my bro & sis at Elim Singles in their weekend sports activity at Xavier Sports & Country Club. Some sort of a culmination activity with the Elim Singles Cebu who were to depart CDO that night after the recently concluded Elim Singles Vis-Min Conference. Whew! Grabe gyud nga pasingot! We played for three straight hours! That game had me fully recharged, triggering me look forward for another match to occur, be it in Xavier Estates, Shuttle Square, Sports Zone, or at my very own Philcom Badminton Court. Hopefully by summer, I’ll be off from my part-time teaching job, and I can focus more on the badminton court invasion, hahaha! Way to go, Vonnex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home